How to Join
Class Council officers are elected by the Student Body once per academic school year. Elections are typically held during September of each year for Freshman and April all classes, and all terms last one calendar year.
If there are ever any openings in positions during the school year, the elected officers may appoint new officers upon their discretion.
The next Class Councils election cycle will be held in the Spring 2013 semester. The Fall elections are reserved for freshman and for any unfilled positions in the other classes. . All students can vote in the Election for their individual class only.
If you have any questions on the election process, please contact our Program Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Ready for the Spring Elections
You will be able to vote in fall elections for Class Councils and Student Government by logging into your collegiate link account on Tuesday, April 2nd at 12:15am until Thursday, April 4th at 12:15am
- Candidacy packets available: Monday, February 18 2013 at 12 Noon
- Completed Candidacy Packets due: Friday, March 8 2013 at 12 Noon
- Candidacy Notifications emailed: Friday, March 8 2013
- Campaign Period begins: Monday, March 18 2013 at 12:01am
- Voting Period begins: Tuesday, April 2 2013 at 12:15am
- Voting Period ends: Thursday, April 4 2013 at 12:15am
- Public Announcement of Results: Thursday, April 4 2013 at 12 Noon